Listen again to the radio show that prompted the government to move forward it’s vote on Brexit.
On Tuesday the 15th January, 2019, the government were due to vote on a Brexit deal at 8:15pm. However, after realising that the vote clashed with the Peppermint Iguana Radio Show, they rushed through the vote early, so they could get home and listen to us.
To listen again to the show, and find out what all the fuss was about, check out the cloudcast below
*NB – quality alert. We are having problems with the studio kit at the moment so you might hear some static during the show. Do not adjust your sets, that’s our fault – sorry.
** – If you hear gunfire whilst listening to the show, that’s not us, you really are coming under attack so run.
- Democracy?: BY THE DAMNED
- Take control: BY THE POPES OF CHILLTOWN
- Theresa: BY CABINET OF MILLIONAIRES
- La revolucion: BY SLAMBOREE
- Riverwise III: BY RADICAL DANCE FACTION
- Storie tra bottigle ciminiere: BY URBAN VIETCONG
- Clash city rockers dub: BY PHOENIX CITY ALL-STARS
- Know your rights: BY LYNVAL GOLDING
- Scraping the barrel: BY JO SOLO
- AFA attack: BY FATAL BLOW
- Junction three: BY RENEGADE BRASS BAND
- Shut up and drive: BY ANDRE M
- Kebab spider: BY SLEAFORD MODS
- You never know: BY KENNEDY SOUNDTRACK
- Blackwood calling: BY REVOLUTION RABBIT DELUXE
- Complications: BY THE WOODSMEN
- Plynth: BY JEFF BECK GROUP
- Oblivious dream: BY DREAM MACHINE
- New town dub: BY SWING EASY ORCHESTRA
- Mondo Tibet: BY LEGO EDIT
- The cozmic key: BY NODENS ICTUS
Show first broadcast on 15th January 2019, on www.dapperfm.co.uk from the studio in the shed out the back of Jacs live music venue.
High five to the show sponsors, www.unisoncwmtaflocalgov.wales the union for public service groovers