Another one of our festival preview shows. Mainly Landed festival (part one) and a bit of Boomtown.
When I were a boy there were not many legitimate festivals around. The hardest decision we had to make was at Glastonbury, because so many good bands were on at the same time.
Fast forward to today, and not only are bands clashing but festivals are clashing. And in august there are four or five decent festivals on each weekend.
For this show we focused on Landed, the best in-land festival in Wales, and Boomtown – an event that has ambitions to be better than Glastonbury.
We will also had a smidgen of Green gathering, following on from our show dedicated to the festival last week.
Listen again below like innit
- Hamburger meat: BY THE DEFEKTERS
- Let sleeping dogs lie: BY HEAVY FLAMES
- Brain love: BY ZUBZUB
- Get amongst it: BY FJORKA
- Devil is against me doing it right: BY JOHNNY CAGE AND THE VOODOO GROOVE
- Travelling: BY SWEET CORNBREAD
- From one to another: BY KINGS GAMBIT
- Perigree moon: BY QUERCUS BURLESQUE
- Burial: BY DIRTY VERTEBRAE
- Electric bodies: BY VIOLET CONTOURS
- Rebels out there: BY SMILEY AND THE UNDERCLASS
- Festivals i shit em: BY THE ANTI-POET
- Anarcho pie: BY OI POLOI
- No surrender: BY THE FILAMENTS
- Mud: BY REGIME
- Good news: BY THE BARSTOOL PREACHERS
- Boundaries: BY INNER TERESTRIALS
- La revolucion: BY SLAMBOREE
- No strings attached: BY THE SWINGROWERS
- Pot song: BY PHAT BOLLARD
- Dear riot copper: BY MUDDY SUMMERS AND THE DIRTY FIELD WHORES
- Slice of life: BY STEVE IGNORANT AND SLICE OF LIFE
- Where the raggaman go dub: BY THE SKINTS
First broadcast on 31st July 2018 on www.dapperfm.CO.UK
Show sponsored by UNISON, the union for public service workers