For show 198 the tables were turned. Cosmo came in to host the show and interviewd Clint.
The plan was to discuss all things Peppermint Iguana – The valleys, zines, gigs, radio show etc. And we had a play list featuring some of the important moments in the history of the Peppermint Iguana project.
That sort of happened, but we talked way too much and only got arounf to covering half of what we wanted to talk about.
Of course, we could have done a longer show, but Cosmo needed to get to the pub.
But don’t panic, with our 200th show just around the corner, we have plans to revisit the Iguana story in the coming weeks.
To find out what the first episode sounded like, click on the cloudcast bellow
- Go: BY PUBLIC SERVICE BROADCASTING
- Truly one: BY ORIGIN UNKNOWN
- Box hill or bust: BY DUMPYS RUSTY NUTS
- Trash city: BY JOE STRUMMER
- Suicide alley: BY THE MANIC STREET PREACHERS
- Problem: BY 100,000 BODYBAGS
- Strike it: BY DUB WAR
- Desire and lust: BY TERRORIST BALLET DANCERS FROM HELL
- Rooftop Anarchy: BY THE TOFU LOVE FROGS
- Let me grow more weed: BY P.A.I.N.
- Healing of the nation: BY ZION TRAIN
- Kick muck: BY OZRIC TENTACLES
- Baka play baka – live: BY BAKA BEYOND
- Repetitive strain: BY TARANTISM
- Ketamine party: BY FLANNEL
- Climate emergency: BY ASIAN DUB FOUNDATION
Show first broadcast on 16th July 2019 (50 years to the day from the first moon landing) on www.dapperfm.co.uk
Show sponsored by UNISON, the union for public service groovers.
And hi five to Jacs Live Music venue for letting us use their shed for our station.