With Once Upon a Time in the West Festival around the corner, we thought it would be rude to not dedicate a significant slice of our most recent show to bands playing the event. So we did.
We also sung happy birthday to the NHS, told The Donald what we thought of him and had our own mini sonic world cup thing going on.
We were going head to head with England v Columbia, so one or two of you may have missed the show going out live. Fear not, the whole thing, mono-warts and all (we lost one of the channels for a bit at the start of the show), is here for you to listen to again below.
- Una cancion: BY DESORDEN SOCIAL
- Enter the sandman: BY SUBGIANT
- Hey now: BY SN DUBSTATION
- Hold me Jesus: BY THE JOHN E VISTIC ROCK AND ROLL SOUNDSYSTEM
- Thingle: BY SMERINS ANTI-SOCIAL CLUB
- Criminal justice: BY FEROCIOUS DOG
- Monkey in the hold: BY THE BOOTHILL ALL-STARS
- Phase: BY LOS ALBERTOS
- Land pirates life: BY GAZ BROOKFIELD
- Home sweet home: BY THE BREWER’S DAUGHTER
- Red alert: BY TARANTISM FOLK DISCO
- Salt creek: BY PRONGHORN
- Dub llego: BY URI GREEN AND THE SEEDS
- Reasons why i dance: BY SLAMBOREE AND BEANS ON TOAST
- Mr trump: BY BAD SAM
- Hell yeah: BY THE DIGITAL CRIMINALS
- The moving dub: BY THE TOKYO SKA PARADISE ORCHESTRA
- Against all adds: BY USUAL SUSPECTS
- Highway Tune: BY GRETA VAN FLEET
- Clearly not a welcome rain: BY HEAVY FLAMES
- I could write you a million love songs: BY COSMO
- US Healthcare explained: BY CAPTAIN SKA
- Welsh football anthem: BY GOLDIE LOOKING CHAIN
Originally broadcast on www.dapperfm.co.uk community station for Aberdare, the cynon valley and the world wide web.
Show sponsored by Cwm Taf Local Government Area branch of UNISON www.unisoncwmtaflocalgov.wales the union for public service groovers