For this week’s radio show we looked back on the days when we used to put on gigs on a regular basis.
The peppermint Princess, Lisa Dreads, joined us in the studio for the night. She was shy, she was losing her voice, but she still managed to be louder than our microphones could handle.
Back in the day we just put gigs on. It was what we did. But going back through the list we can safely say we put some pretty tidy bands on, even if we say so ourselves.
And we are getting back into it – kicking off with a gig Le Pub – with the awesome Tarantism Folk Disco headlining
The play list includes easily available tracks, some off self released demos CDs and a few gems dragged kicking and screaming off long lost demo cassettes.
To listen again, check the mixycloud thing below
- Tear the place down: BY THE TOP CATS
- Gas: BY THE TERRORIST BALLET DANCERS FROM HELL
- Rooftop anarchy: BY THE TOFU LOVE FROGS
- Die like a rock star: BY 100000 BODYBAGS
- Volcano: BY TRIBAL DRIFT
- Planxty Brendan: BY MICHAELS BONES
- Let me grow more weed: BY PAIN
- Let’s all go to a ketamine party: BY FLANNEL
- Move yourself: BY THE HEADMIX COLLECTIVE
- Sea of lethargy: BY TANGLED FEET
- Babylon dub: BY BHANG II RITES
- Repetitive strain: BY TARANTISM
- Flinch: BY CITIZEN FISH
- Heaven on earth: BY SMILING WITH SEMTEX
- Romain: BY MAN
- Headbutts: BY JOHN OTWAY
- Vengance: BY NEW MODEL ARMY
- Genocide central: BY RECTIFY
- Realise your purpose: BY ASTRALASIA
- Enter the dragon: BY INNER TERRESTRIALS
- Extreme dub: BY DUBMERGE
Show first broadcast on www.dapperfm.co.uk on 6th February 2018-02-07
Show sponsored by www.unisoncwmtaflocalgov.wales