Listen again, to the show the internet was invented for. Swing to the funky grooves, bounce to the punky rebelliousness, and chill to the dubtastic vibrations.
We had an unusually interactive show this week, with the Muddy Summers and the Dirty Field Whores Appreciation Society tuning in en mass. The number of people losing their Dapper FM virginity broke the station record. Big hugs to every one of you.
To relive the moment we deflowered a record number of groovers, check out the cloudcast below.
1. Get higher: BY BLACK GRAPE
2. Out of our tree: BY THE WAILERS
3. Funk: BY YEDDY
4. Control: BY CHASE AND STATUS WITH THE SLAVES
5. Kimble: BY LEE SCRATCH PERRY
6. Crying in the night: BY THE MONITORS
7. Riot: BY THREE D PRODUCTIONS
8. Summer in the city: BY THE CORTINAS
9. This is the modern world: BY THE JAM
10. I won’t come crawling back to you: BY MELVIN DAVIES
11. Three PM: BY MUDDY SUMMERS AND THE DIRTY FIELD WHORES
12. Go: BY THE DEFEKTERS
13. Nowhere: BY THERAPY?
14. Will you still care: BY THE CROCKETT’S
15. F.E.A.R: BY CLUSTERFUCK WITH EFA SUPERTRAMP
16. Satan’s horses: BY THE CABINET OF MILLIONAIRES
17. Ali baba: BY JOHN HOLT
18. I spy for the FBI: BY JAMO THOMAS
19. Old codger: BY THE STRANGLERS WITH GEORGE MELLY
20. Friends and business: BY THE SKINTS
21. Orgasm addict: BY THE BUZZCOCKS
22. Shaktar Donetsk: BY JOE STRUMMER AND THE MESCALEROS
23. Kick out the jams: BY THE MC FIVE
24. Blitzkrieg bop: BY THE RAMONES
25. Goodness gracious me: BY PETER SELLERS AND SOPHIA LOREN
26. She just sits there: BY RALPH GRAHAM
27. America: BY THE NICE
28. Ethiopian revelation: BY BIG ROY
First broadcast on community radio station www.dapperfm.co.uk on Tuesday 15th March 2016.
High five to our sponsors, Rhondda Cynon Taff UNISON, the union for public sector groovers.
We will be back live and direct on the 29th March 2016.