On 17th December 2019 we set out to highlight the best tunes released in 2019.
It was a three hour special packed full of the likes of The Psychedelic Porn Crumpets. Dissident Noize Factory, and Adam Whichever.
It included tunes from Italy, Canada, Mongolia, Greece and Ystrad Mynach.
It included blues, dub, prog rock, and mongolian folk metal.
What it didn’t include, despite being three hours long, was enough time to squeeze everything in. We have decided that there was so much we had to leave out, that we could probably fill another show full of the sonic awesomeness thrown up by 2019. So we will. In the new year – ish.
in the mean time, listen again to part one be ‘ere innit, you lucky bleeders.
- The Good, The Dub and The Ugly: BY GAUDI
- We rock it: BY NOISESHAPER
- Once in a lifetime Alamagretta
- Live life love: BY LAST TREE SQUAD
- Come on baby: BY ZERO TALENT
- Plateau Tele: BY ZERO TALENT
- These four walls: BY PRETTY VICIOUS
- Mary Mary: BY CHUMBWAMBA
- Load of old flannel: BY FLANNEL
- Let’s all go to a ketamine party: BY FLANNEL
- I’d rather go blind: BY TARANTISM
- What do you want: BY FREEAR
- Borders: BY CARA MEANS FRIEND
- Why can’t we all live together: BY SENIOR ALLSTARS
- Tiktaalik: BY SPIRALMAZE
- Hymn for a droid: BY PSYCHEDELIC PORN CRUMPETS
- Travelling on: BY ROOTS ORACLE
- Wolf Totem: BY THE HU
- Sick of the news: BY THE CHALK OUTLINES
- Struggle: BY DUBMATIX
- Hiding in plain sight: BY DOOZER MCDOOZE
- 247365: BY THE UNDYING HEADS
- Dumb us down: BY DISSIDENT NOISE FACTORY
- The people’s trial of Jeremy Kyle: BY SPANNER
- Milkshakes of the working classes: BY COSMO
- Tories: BY ADAM WHICHEVER
- Firing line: BY HENRY’S FUNERAL SHOE
- House Full of women: BY HEAVY FLAMES
- Plant roses in it: BY MUDDY SUMMERS
- Beer scooter: BY BREWERS DAUGHTER
- High seas: BY EARL 16 AND DREADZONE
- Dreams come true: BY LEE SCRATCH PERRY
- Surely they knew: BY INFINITY FORMS OF YELLOW REMEMBER
- Bishop’s dick: BY THE BIGGEST THING SINCE POWDERED MILK
- Bamboo toothbrush: BY BEANS ON TOAST
First broadcast on www.dapperfm.co.uk on 17th December 2019
Group hugs to Jacs live music venue in Aberdare for providing our station with a home