Last weekend the iguana crew spent many lazy hours looking out over Cardigan Bay, whilst soaking up some festival vibrations.
And it was as we looked out over the water, we came up with a cunning plan. A radio show made up entirely of bands we have seen in west Wales over the years.
Some were from last weekend, whilst some are from gigs going back to the last century.
- Transistor Sister: BY THE ELECTRIC GROOVE TEMPLE
- Fuck the Nazis: BY ZION TRAIN
- Borderline: BY RADICAL DANCE FACTION
- Superman iii: BY JOHNNY CAGE AND THE VOODOO GROOVE
- Vegetable attack: BY THE TOFU LOVE FROGS
- African Rave: BY DOO THE MOOG
- Tell the world: BY OK
- Tidal wave: BY JOHNNY ACTION FINGER
- Kick out: BY BACK TO THE PLANET
- Warrior: BY THE INEXPLICABLES
- Babylon Dub: BY BHANG II RITES
- Special Brew: BY THE ULULATORS
- Watching the grass grow: BY NIK TUNER’S SPACE RITUAL
- Have you seen Bruce Richards Reynolds: BY THE ALABAMA THREE
- Don’t let the bastards grind you down: BY CAKEHOLE PRESLEY
- Dub flag: BY MOLARA
- Rat brain: BY MIGHTY FUOD
- Pig: BY WITCHES DRUM
- Two Horizontal Hourglasses: BY SWANSEA LAPTOP ORCHESTRA
First broadcast on Dapper FM on 5th June 2018
Show sponsored by UNISON