As a warm up for the last festival of the season Gail Something Else joined us in the studio to spin tunes by bands playing Something Else in the Dean.
There was music, laughter and romance, there was swearing, controversy and songs of a rather personal nature.
If you want to hear what went on check out the cloudcast below
(*please be aware, as we have said, lots of swearing, not for the faint hearted)
- Lost keys: BY TARANTISM
- Fear on the streets: BY THE MEMBERS
- Forty and fat: BY HATTIE HATSTER
- Quiet anarchist: BY BRIAN STONE
- He said she said: BY THE SPORADICS
- Are you ready: BY CARA MEANS FRIEND
- Smile all the time: BY SAMANTICS
- Jesters: BY CHUCK SJ HAY
- Fiddlers lament: BY THE BREWERS DAUGHTER
- Dark matter cross the line: by AOS3
- Little death: BY GHOSTS OF MEN
- Nothing: BY STUART TURNER AND THE FLAT EARTH SOCIETY
- Damaged head (live in studio): GAIL SOMETHING ELSE
- Spoilt generation: BY TITS UP
- Six brothers: BY PHAT BOLLARD
- Complain: BY CALICO
- Winter mist: BY THE FIREPIT COLLECTIVE
- Kill tory scum: BY KILLDREN
- Still too poor for trailer trash: BY STEVIE SIMPSON
- Dressing up: BY T BITCH
- Kisses sweeter than wine: BY EMMA AND THE PROFESSOR
- Fuck you rude boy: BY DOGSHITE
- I dont wanna go home: BY DOOZER McDOOZE
Show originally broadcast on 26th September 2017 on community radio station Dapper FM.
Show sponsored byCwm Taf Local Government UNISON, the union for public service groovers.