As usual, the most recent Peppermint Iguana Radio Show featured a selection of some of the bands playing festivals in the next two weeks.
With the calibre of the festivals coming up in the next two weeks, including Feral Fest and Common Ground, it was inevitable the play list was going to be top draw. But no need to take our word for it.
“Fucking hell Clint, you’ve excelled yourself this week. Awesome playlist” Fraggle (Back to the Planet).
“Real music, for real people. Without a wiff of the bullshit like the normal radio stations” Reilly Salassie (Phat Bollard)
“Stop sending me messages about your stupid radio show, it’s crap and I have no intention of listening” J. John (Citizen of the Rhondda)
You can make your own judgement by checking out the cloud cast below
- Psychic attack: BY RUTS DC
- Disturbing one live: BY TARANTISM
- Together mighty: BY URBAN LIONS
- Wait: BY SKACIETY
- All my friends: BY THE BREWERS DAUGHTER
- Mm bop: BY MERCURIUS RISING
- Trick technology: BY DUB THE EARTH
- Nothing to defend: BY DANGERMAN
- Doing my job: BY PHAT BOLLARD
- Itchy dub: BY THE SPORADICS
- Ant the ants marched on: BY TRIBE OF CRO
- Spinning: BY CROCODILE GOD
- Rogue trooper: BY RADICAL DANCE FACTION
- Get off your knees: BY ONE EYED GOD
- Kick out live: BY BACK TO THE PLANET
- No comply: BY SENSER
- Hanging Johnny: BY FIREPIT COLLECTIVE
- Pork dub: BY PAIN
- Oblivion generation: BY THE FOAMERS
- Spacetime collapse: BY TRIBAZIK
- People who eat darkness: BY STEVEN WILSON
- Last train to transcentral: BY THE KLF
- Endless stairs: BY BLUE FOREST
First broadcast on 29/08/17 on community radio station Dapper FM
As usual, the show was sponsored by www.unisoncwmtaflocalgov.wales the union for public sector groovers.