If you are getting ready for festival, at a festival or just sat in your box wishing you were at a festival, the most recent Peppermint Iguana Radio show is just what you need.
Previewing Landed Festival, Green Man and Beautiful Days, this show is the perfect way to start your weekend.
A special shout out has to go out to our man Crocker and his boys. They recorded and mixed a tune especially for the show. ‘Riddle Me This’ was written by Evyn Crocker, who plays guitar and sings on the track – not bad for an eleven year old. Along with his brother Rhydian on drums and Dad Crocker on Bass, they are Zana Billionara, and will be playing at Landed festival.
To catch Zana Billionara, along with the rest of the show, check out the mixcloud below.
If you done know what Landed is all about, check out our interview with some of the key organisers.
- Mud: BY REGIME
- Wipe out: BY THE INCREDIBLE BONGO BAND
- Want stuff make stuff: BY SMILEY AND THE UNDERCLASS
- Rotoscope: BY DEF NEON
- Four simple words: BY FRANK TURNER
- Fuck the Nazis: BY ZION TRAIN
- Klan in the neighbourhood: BY PAPA BRITTLE
- Kick over the statues: BY THE REDSKINS
- We are lions: BY CARA MEANS FRIEND
- OPM: BY VAGABUNDOS
- Vagabonds: BY NEW MODEL ARMY
- Too real morcheeba remix: BY THE LEVELLERS
- Bella ciao: BY MANU CHAO
- Talk about love: BY PAT KELLY
- Misirilou: BY THE UKULELE DEATH SQUAD
- The sharpest end: BY DEAD AT 27
- Sneaky thief: BY ANDRE
- Right time: BY THE RESONATORS
- Riddle Me this: BY ZANA BILLIONARA
- Rant: BY THE BLEEDING NOSES
- Stoned love: BY THE SUPREMES
- James bond theme tune: BY THE SKATALITES
- Austerity skank: BY PAMA INTERNATIONAL
- Interstellar overdrive: BY PINK FLOYD